jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

"Young & Beautiful"

Music has been an important part of my life since i was a little child, I remembered dancing to Chayanne and Talia when i was just 3 years old, then while I was growing up, my music taste started to change a lot, from reguetoon and bachata (during my 13-14 ), to pop, kpop and a little bit of rock that i like nowadays.

But it was in 2014 when a song really touch my heart, one day I was watching my Leonardo DiCaprio's favorite movie "The Great Gatsby", and that magical song appeard; at the begining I didn't know who was the singer or even the name of the song and it took me around 2 weeks of deep searching to find out that was Lana Del Rey's "Young & Beautiful".


During that time I was really depressed for several problems with the school and my life, and the only thing that made me calm and happy (that's weird because it's a slow song) was listening to it around 10 times a day. Now Lana is my favorite artist to listen to when im feeling down or when i want to be relax.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm sorry you had to cross a difficult situation in the past, it's a relief to know that you have a kind of refuge in the music. I really wish that everything goes better for you from now on.

    ResponderEliminar