jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

Changes

These days that I'm in the university, I think that my career program is really good, we get to see a lot of diferent areas of the anthropology, like the fisic part, the social and archeology. But it's true that on the basic cicle (the first 2 years before the speciality) we get to know so much more of the social part (like 3 or 4 subjects per semester that are just about that part), so If i had the power of completly transform that i would put 2 subjects per semester for each future speciality, so that everybody can decided wisely which of the different areas they really like.
In the other hand I will also like to implement more subjects that includes work outside the classroom, because if we want to be really good professionals we have to learn how to work with people from different condittions than ours, I will also like to work with other careers in different subjects (but really important subjects no just CFGs).
 In general i wouldn't change so much of my study programme, basically thats basically why I decided to study anthropology here in the Universidad de Chile than in other universities. So tell me if you like my ideas or what kind of ideas would you implement on your careers.
Also sorry guys for the terrible boring subject, but is't always important to be active and responsable with your career. I hope you have a really good end of semester, try to sleep as much as you can and good luck with the final examssssss !!!!!xoxoxox

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario