jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

Holidays !!!!!!!

Summer is finally coming, sadly I won't be able to enjoy of a single day off during december, basically because at the begining of the year (between may-june-july) we had an "strike" for about two months and a half, so now we will have classes until december 26th and the final exams will be on the week before and also the week after xmas. So my real holydays will start on 2017!. and I have big plans for them (maybe these are the most  elaborated holidays of my whole life kkk).
I will travel to Punta Arenas, expecifically to my sister and her husband house. I will stay there from january 2nd to january 21st, and I will work (as a voluntier, that means without salary) with and arqueologist that is making a wonderful work investigating the wild and enormous animals that used to live on the Patagony various thousand years ago. She is also working to relate the first humans that lived there with the type of animals, wild vegetation and even the wheater (very rainy and windy).
I will also work as a babysiter of my own niece (kkk) during the evenings of january, and I hope that the weather will be good in Punta Arenas during the summer so that I can go to the seaside with my sister's bike or with my little little niece. Finallly I also hope that my sister take me to the Torres Del Paine.

Well that is all for now I want to know what are your plans for the holidays.!!!xoxox

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario