jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

The Star Wars

I really love to watch movies, but nowadays is really frustrating how expensive the cinema is!, so I just go to the cinema if the movie is about superheroes (marvel or DC) or a Star wars movie.
I have liked The Stars Wars movies since I can remember, when I was a kid I usually watch them with my father, and we even have (until today) the lightsabers (one blue and one green), we spent our weekends and holidays always playing with them like we were Luke and Obiwan. About the movie it self, I love that kind of science fiction (with guns and aliens and amazing ships), and I really love the way the characters interact between them, specially Han Solo and Princess Leia.
I really recomended it if you have a lot of time because there are 7 movies (even if the first, second and third are really bad, you need to watched them in order to understand the story better) and of course if you like science fiction these movies are the classics !.
The first 6 movies are now available on Netflix in really good quality, so if you have and account is really your oppportunity!!!!
Time to say goodbye, I hope you liked my post and I will like to learn about your favorite movies of even the movie (or movies) you hate the most. I will be waiting for your answers !!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario