jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

Future Plans

Nowadays, there are tons of profesionals looking for a good job just like I will be in aproximately 4 years from now, so I really need to learn much more, and specialize myself in diferent areas if a want to find the greatest job.
For arqueology is very difficult to take classes in diferent countries, basically because to plan an excaviation you have to know really well the history of the cultures that used to live in that place, the resourses they had (water, corn, potatoes, etc.). So to make things easier I will prefer to make my magister here in Chile, but definitely in other region, Preferable as far as i can from santiago, so that I can expriment a different weather (more rainy and windy) and interactuate with diferrent people.

For the doctorate I will like to go overseas, because once i've gained enough experience on my work (thanks to the magister), i will be more capacitate to excavate in other countries.
As you can see, i have plans of keep studyng for a long time, because I know that is the only way i can make my dream come true
(I really want to excavate in Egypt).

So what do you think about this topic, tell me in the coment section your opinion and if you want to make a postgraduate in the future. I hope you enjoyed this post and see you next week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario